No pain, no gain

My right arm smells of citrus - that citrus smell that's like all those new cleaning products with orange oil (with a hint of Vick's Vapor Rub).
And it's all tingly.
Thanks to Stevo, I got a therapy treatment for my tendinitis (what a kind and thoughtful - and quite useful - birthday present).
The arm is feeling much better (even though he kept jamming his thumbs into my extensor carpi ulnaris).
I can hack it.
"Ice and rest it," Stevo said.
But it's interesting to note how much you do with your non-dominate hand.
And how much it hurts to grip anything with tendinitis in your elbow.
It's a bitch getting old.

Comments

TheRobRogers said…
Happy birthday, man! And just so you know, one writer to another, I never use exclamation marks.
Anonymous said…
Interestingly, I have reason today to notice how much I use my dominant hand. Happy birthday, at 12:29. Have a lovely day.
I think Kimbolina gave me this wicked bruise on my right bicep Saturday night.
Beth said…
Happy Birthday I'm one of those freaks of nature that is both left and right handed so I'm not sure which one is dominant! Hope you had/have fun!
RachelRenae said…
I think I'm right sided (maybe because I'm so strongly right-brained). Ever seen Elaine dance on Seinfeld? That's what I look like trying to kick a ball with my left foot.

Happy birthday!!

Popular Posts