Big chickenshit that I am

Blogger keeps asking if I'd like to customize Surface Tension.
"We've introduced a new tool for customizing the appearance of your blog. Before you can use this tool, you'll need to upgrade your template. By upgrading, you will lose many of the changes you previously made to your template. However, we will save a copy of your current template so that you can access it later."
I dunno.
I like the look of Surface Tension, but change can sometimes be a hoot.
It's not like I'll completely kill the thing, especially if Google saves my template.
And, for a few more days, I've got some time on my hands...

Comments

RachelRenae said…
I think you should do it.
TheRobRogers said…
Do it.
Joan said…
Go for it...what's the worst that could happen?
Anonymous said…
all change is not progress..........because all movement is not forward.

S

Popular Posts