My hair looks great today

It does. My hair. Fabulous.

Maye it's how the salt-and-pepper of my temples plays off the salt-and-pepper of four days worth of beard stubble; maybe it's the way I raked in the gel through my locks with my fingers (it's tougher than it looks); or maybe it's just my attitude.

Since Friday, I've slept through the night. Hell, I took a mid-afternoon power-nap on Monday, in-between dealing with movers and rental property managers and empty cardboard boxes. Yeah, my body still feels like shit, but it's a work in progress. I'm going to treat myself to a massage, so I can stop taking like eight Ibuprofen each day.

Amid the chaos of moving 1,722 miles to a new place I know nearly nothing about, I have found some calm, peace. I've done the absolute right thing. For me. The dark clouds have lifted.

Just ask my girlfriend. She likes the deviant smile I've developed.

1 comments:

fuzzballdaddy said...

Thom, I got inspired to work on my one-speed converted bike thanks to your article Sunday! Thanks for all the good work you've done for cycling in this community! Are we having a Bon Voyage bike ride en masse before you leave?