Outward, looking in

I really didn't know what to say.
A friend of mine penned a poem.
About me.
Basically, notes on a reawakening.
As the person explained it.
I was blown away. A bit embarassed.
Then I re-read it, and thought long and hard.
If this is the person I am, the person I project to the world, then I'm in a really good place.
And that person said I could share:

He's dashing.
Positively glowing.
Evervescing.
Energy pulsating,
oozing from his pores.
His eyes twinkle.
He's suddenly very, very happy
with life.
With his life, actually.
He's confident, at 44, finally.
He's hitting his stride, again.
After a long journey,
through darkness and loss.
This has been a long-time coming,
and he deserves this, damnit.
The moment is finally his
to enjoy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow. I think it IS what you're putting out to the world lately, and it IS a good thing.

Popular Posts