Hilda, and introduction

She's a babe in these woods.
So be nice.

Blogging isn't for the faint of heart.
You have to be either completely crazy, or something, to open up your life and invite the world in.
Lots of people fill notebooks full of their private thoughts and feelings, only to still be frustrated on why they still feel confused or incomplete. Because no one sees it. No one shares it.
Blogging has become the outlet of choice. I know it is for me. People around the world read it, and I am unashamed (and unafraid) when they do (I just wish more people would comment - just a hint).

Hilda has a lot to say. And I look forward to her saying it on Earth Junkie. That's why I've added her link to my link-o-rama.

I'm excited to see where she goes with it. It is my profound hope that she'll want to use it every day to explore thoughts and feelings.

(She's related to a very famous - and very cool - woman poet, so expect to see some poetry - and expect her writings to wring more poetry out of me.)

Because, isn't that why were all here? To post, yes, but maybe to inspire and illicit a reaction or a feeling.

She's way nervous about this link. She shouldn't be.
It's like skinny-dipping.
You're only self-conscious up until the moment your naked flesh hits the water (or should be).

Check in on Hilda, and her musings, often. I think it's going to be wonderous.

Comments

Popular Posts