I really am too chicken to try this

Given my history with homeopathic/alcoholic medications while ill, I have to say the following intrigues/scares me. I thought it up very late (or very early) Thursday:

The NyQuil Martini
1 adult-recommended dose of Cherry flavored Nyquil
2 parts good vodka
1 jigger of lime juice (fresh-squeezed)
1 jigger of orange juice (fresh-squeezed)
1 sugar cube
Maraschino cherries to garnish
3 orange-flavored vitamin C chewable tablets

Grind vitamin C tablets in a grinder and put on a plate. Rub rim of a chilled Martini glass with lime wedge and coat the rim with vitamin C.
Place ice in a Martini shaker, followed by Nyquil, vodka, juices and sugar cube and shake. Strain into the Martini glass and garnish with the maraschino cherries.

I described the recipe to the Queen, who said it actually sounded good.
“Damn,” she said (wrote).
How many can you have?
Well, one…
Every six hours.

Comments

Uncle E said…
Damn, the Queen is right! That sounds pretty fucking good!
J.C. Montgomery said…
*Hic*
I was sick? I am, uh *hic*...what?

Oh. yeah. Hehe. I'm. Uh....

Oh who the f**k cares.

*thud* [head hitting keyboard]
jjjjjjjddddddddddddddhhhhhhhhhhhh

*snoring*
Seriously, even though I'm not sick I want to try it! At least I'm not sick in that way.

Hey Uncle E - my new favorite song is Mr. E's Beautiful Blues. YEAH!!!!!!!!
Noah the Great said…
Strange.

Sounds very interesting.
Uncle E said…
Goddamn right, Queen, it's a beautiful day!
EELS are a great band. Glad you like it!

Popular Posts