Thought for the day

Sorry, kiddies, but I have a huge case of Zippy's disease.
I'm trying desperately to leap back into my life, after having it on hold for two weeks. All that nervous, anxious energy propels me forward. Into the office, to see what carnage awaits me there. Feeling bad for the carnage that's still at home.

Uhg.

Anyway, this passage is haunting me (OK, maybe not haunting, but I keep thinking about it). I read it recently.

"Life is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short."

Agree or disagree?
Please discuss, or give me your thoughts.

Comments

I think that if it IS solitary, then the rest logically follows. However, if it's NOT solitary, the rest just pops in now and then to keep you pointed toward their opposites. Then again, I'm in a good mood that can't really be broken right now...

Popular Posts