Just say no

Today is a travel day; I’m a couple hours away from returning to California.
And I’ve been to Wal-mart twice already.
Dad needed to fill a prescription.
He felt that 20 minutes was too much to wait.
So we left, drove over to Walgreens and got some vitamins he takes (and, surprisingly, they don’t carry at Wal-mart).
And we drove back to Wal-mart.
To do 20 minutes of shopping for groceries – before picking up the script.
I make this solemn oath and pledge: Unless I am with my father in Nebraska, I will never ever, never, never, never, not once, even if my fucking life depended on it step foot in another Wal-mart for as long as I live.

Comments

TheRobRogers said…
I hate shopping at Wal-mart. But it's hard to avoid when it's in your backyard. But I'll support you in your decision.

Popular Posts