OneWord - Crime

The OneWord prompt is "crime." A little 60-second stream of consciousness while I wait to see if I'll be moving to my new space today.

She had called it a crime. Barked it, spittle forming at the corners of her contorted mouth, teeth bared ugly. He thought it was more like a misdemeanor, and with time off for good behavior, he’d be back in her good graces within the day. Her lips said otherwise. Certainly not the death penalty, but the personal injury would require time behind the bars of her heart.

Comments

Donna said…
"...but the personal injury would require time behind the bars of her heart."

LOL!!! Thom, you're one of the most incredibly talented writers on earth, but that is so over the top it's funny! (Maybe it's my mood. LOL!)

I still have my fingers crossed that you get to move to the loft today. :)
Dee Martin said…
formidable lady LOL

Popular Posts