Urgent update

OK, more than an hour has passed since my last blog post, and I actually opened up the file I’m supposed to be really working on. Feverishly working on.
I haven’t typed a single syllable.
But I have had a very nice conversation with my wife.
Ate some pistachios.
Listened to satellite radio (the new Beck is really cool, as is the post-Blink-182 project +44).
Called my dad (he didn’t answer).
Walked around.
Drank a bottle of water.
Sauntered out to my car.
Ate some pretzels.
Emailed my sister.
Meandered through the newsroom (started two conversations).
Asked if anyone had a deadline sheet for the profiles.
Found out the profile isn’t due until Monday.
Now, I am truly fucked.
I’ve got more than 72 hours to deadline.
Yes, Rob, after writing this, I’m going to watch George Washington

Comments

Popular Posts